Home | Union Audit | State Audit | Local Bodies | State Accounts | GASAB | International Relations | News and Publications | Mail Server | Contact Us


   Pension Records    
To locate the pension record with AG office, please begin by selecting the correct treasury from the drop-down list and then provide your official date of birth or the date of retirement. Example: 03/07/1945. You can even type in a few letters of your name to bring-up relevant records.


Name of Treasury :  
Type of Pension :  
Name of Govt. Employee :





Accountant General (A&E), Bihar, Patna

Web Administrator: agaebihar@cag.gov.in